Thursday, June 7, 2018

Time to Bid Farewell

Look who is excited!








It's been 27 days since our election day. It is that long I had been going on doing my chores with voter ink on my left index finger. Time had come to bid farewell to it last night.

After a sense of accomplishment, finally I decided to paint my nails again. A complete sense of fulfillment. I had kept my inked left index finger very proudly. Showing it off, directly and indirectly, letting people know that I had exercised my rights on 9.2.2018. Not only to showcase that I had voted but most importantly to show that I am part of the change :)

That was the main reason, the one and only REASON to be exact, I kept the ink on for that long ;)

I see many Malaysian still have it on so proudly. Showcase of our determination and hunger for change finally materialized. 

Finally, proud to be a MALAYSIAN once again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your chocolates here :